Edison Residential HVAC New Install or Replacement
We offer free in-home consulting! When you call Edison, our comfort advisors will offer you in-home consulting completely free of charge.
They’ll advise whether you only need a minor repair, or if you’d benefit from a new high-efficiency system that could significantly reduce your utility costs. New systems also often qualify for tax deductions and utility rebates. Financing options, with approved credit, a very convenient monthly payment is available.
An Edison Installation Always Includes:
- Equipment type and location designed for your home’s structure, layout, and comfort needs.
- Any new ductwork required is custom-measured for your home and fabricated in our own sheet metal shop.
- We obtain all permits as required by law for the work we perform in your home.
- All technicians are full-time Edison employees, well-trained and experienced, and working under the direction of a senior supervisor. No sub-contractors.
- The high quality of workmanship we provide is the key to ensuring that your new systems will perform at the manufacturer’s design specifications, providing you with maximum comfort and efficiency for years to come.
You Choose the System That Fits Your Needs and Your Budget!
We carry a full range of heating and cooling systems from the premier Carrier Infinity Series to value-oriented systems such as Armstrong and Goodman.